We made it to Jersey and we have 4 hours to kill. They tried to trick me into buying WiFi, but Jeff didn't want to pay, and I was persistent. I think we're hijacking the first class passengers free internet. How fun!
Off to go walk the terminal and get some snackage. We're in for quite a bit of sitting, so I guess I should use this time to keep moving.
15 comments:
You crack me up!
Thinking of you!!!!
Ah, something free in the world of adoption. Of course, that's a total fluke (and, in my opinion, an oxymoron!).
Another step closer to Zoe!!!!
Man, your only 45 minutes from my house in the hills of NJ! Too bad we couldn't meet! Have a safe trip.
It was great seeing ya'll on the Skype Video call. Hope you have a great trip.
God's Speed!!
Uncle Jeff
I've been following your story and I'm so excited for you! Have a safe trip.
I just caught your post over on Firehouse Journal. I hope you all do hook up at The White Swan! Prayers for a fast and enjoyable flight!!
peace
fm
We are definitely praying you there and back and also that Zoe will be healthy. We look forward to hearing from you when you make it to China!!!
Shay
Good luck on the flight ahead! Can't wait to see you post from China!
Safe travels to your beautiful Zoe. We'll be anxiously awaiting your "Zoe Day" photos and posts.
In the great state of New Jersey! I love it there, Well I can't believe is just matter of days.
Los mejores deseos para ustedes.
Well be waiting for more in the blog.
Robert
I didn't think or I would have asked a dear NJ friend, screen name, "Exit 148", meet you with homemade snackage. She's a frequent China traveler, a Chinese culinary scholar, and you met her in Washington a few years back.
It was a special joy to see you & Jeff off this morning on your adventure. Bonnie and I will count the days till you and Jeff return with our precious baby Zoe.
Love, love
Have fun...
The wait will be worth it..
Safe travels..
Can't wait to see you on the flip side..
Just don't say "hijack" when you're ON the plane...
Are we there, yet?
Are we there, yet?
Are we there, yet?
Love, Prayers to you all! Amy and the Gang
Happy travels to both of you! Can't wait for Zoe pics!!!!!
Post a Comment