My wait was over. My daughter was healthy, beautiful, and everything we could have hoped for. On top of it all, I already know and am friends with someone I will be traveling with? Wow! Awesome!
So I convinced her to start a Yahoo group for our travel mates and we have grown to the size we are now. Our babies are all from the same Social Welfare Institute (orphanage), and are within 2 months of age to each other. All of the women (the actual participants in the yahoo group) seem so nice, and so fun! I think we are going to have a great trip!
As a treat, here are a few pictures of some of Zoe's travel mates, published with their Mommies' permission. The best quote ever, was by the Mommy of the baby in the middle. After referrals started pouring in she said...
"Can you believe that they found so many beautiful babies?.... one for each
of us!! ;)"


9 comments:
how cute are they!! Congrats in finding a friend to travel with. You all will always remember this time:)
Eva and Sara
They are all so beautiful....
How fun!!!!
You are going to have a GREAT trip...
Have a Great Week..
they are definitely the cutest babies!!!!
Bring' them beauties home!!!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Sounds like you have a great travel group!
Beautiful babies! What a great travel group you're going to have. I can't believe were going to be traveling in a few weeks to get our babies, I'm so excited! I went to the mall this evening and got some comfy pants for the flight can't wait to wear them.
Thuy
I just happened upon your blog when I saw Miss Mia Grace! Samantha and I are friends here in MS and I look forward to following your journey and hers to your new daughters!
How exciting!!!
Margie
Don't we have some cute girls? Yes, I am Mia's Mom, the one in the middle... I also count my blessing for a small, interesting travel group. From the conversations we've had so far, I feel SURE that we will have a great trip.... Thanks for posting, Georgia!!
Samantha
Congrats. I just come across your blog.....its so exciting for you both and your new little Zoe. We are in Alabama, and have adopted 4 little girls...none from China yet though.
Rita
www.andrewscrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment