We're in a lull between the excitement of referral and travel. We have a few things to keep us busy, but mostly, we're back to waiting.
We expect our Visas back from the Chinese consulate tomorrow. Yeah!
We're starting to look at airlines.
And I've shamelessly registered nearly everywhere.
I need to whip out those baby and attachment books. I also need to wash all of Zoe's clothes and decide which ones get to go to China. Since all of the babies in my group will be right around the one year mark, we're planning their first birthday party while we're in China. Now my baby needs a party dress!
8 comments:
YEAH!!!!
Can't wait to see little Zoe in her party dress...
Have a Great Week..
I hope we get to meet in China!!!
So exciting! Hope time passes quickly :D I know that you can't wait to see her!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I have been thinking of you and hoping the wait to travel was going well. Have fun washing and choosing clothes. I hope you find the perfect little party dress!!!
Blessings,
Shay
I told you, you would be busier than an one-legged man in a butt kicking contest...
Yeah! You will be celebrating Zoe's b-day in China! I loved being in China for Briana's. It was really special!
Party dresses - ohhh, gotta love them!
Buy her one there!!! Tons of cute clothes to choose from!!
Post a Comment