Our consulate appointment arrived today and we have purchased our tickets!
We leave March 12th (two weeks from today!) and we come home on the 28th. The typical trip is 14 days, but ours will be 16. That is the best we could do to get the low airfares and ensure we could sit together on the long flights.
I'm really happy with how everything is coming together.
**I added links on the right to the blogs of some of my travel mates. There are 12 families in our travel group, but only 4 of us (I think) with blogs. Check 'em out!
10 comments:
That's awesome! We actually went for 17 days because of fares and flight availability.
Yippee! You are on your way!
Wonderful news, counting down the days right along with you.
Woohoo!! Mail me!
CEEEEELEBRATION TIME... come on...
Will you blog while you are in China?
So exciting!!!!
Fantastico, I feeling the same rush that you guys are experience right now.
One tip, it is a pleasent trip all the way, don't worry too much you'll enjoy enverything with your travel group.
Save some energy for when you get your beautiful ZOE.
Robert
How fantastic. Good luck with all the preparation and have a wonderful, wonderful trip.
YEAH!!! you leave on my Bday...
You are almost there..
Hi - got your link through Briana's Mom... that is great that you are heading off to get your daughter soon... have a ton of adventures... take care
Post a Comment