I'll write more later, I promise!! It's really busy here right now and I wanted to get the quick information out. We all know you just want the picture anyway!!! So here's my beautiful Baby!
Her name is Cen Li Jin. Cen is her surname. Li means Beautiful. Jin means money, gold, or metal
Born on March 26, 2007. (10.5 months) She is in foster care from the Heng Feng Social Welfare Institute. JiangXi Province.
Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about her! Hope the trip to the office was great- I bet everyone was so excited! Blessings, Shay
Deanna and I are so happy for you. I have a little to learn about being a good uncle, but Jeff has provided me a good example through his love for Jeffrey, Georgia and Abigail.
31 comments:
Unbelievable! Just adorable! Congratulations Mom and Dad. Can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations she is BEAUTIFUL... I can't wait to follow your journey to her.
OMG - She is Beautiful! She has almost the same name as Li LI - I am in tear for you guys!
Congrats - You are a MOMMY!!!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Congratulations to the proud parents! Your daughter is beautiful!
Best wishes,
Micha
LID: 05/24/06
I'm so happy for you both, big huge congrats!!!!
Finally! HAPPY DAY!! She is precious!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com
I can only remember 5 other times when I've been so deliriously happy....6 if I count the day I married Zoe's Grandpa.
Seeing Zoe, just seeing her beautiful little face, overwhelms me.
What a doll - and what squeezable cheeks :) We are so excited for you guys and look forward to more details soon!
Congrats Mommy & Daddy!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
She is beautiful!!! We will be travel mates to go and get our daughters. I can't wait to get to know you and your family,
Samantha
Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about her! Hope the trip to the office was great- I bet everyone was so excited!
Blessings,
Shay
She lives up to her name and is indeed beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. How does it feel to be a mommy (and daddy)?
Best to you both,
Susan
OMG - OMG - OMG - she is just beautiful!!! Congrats Mom and Dad!!! I had a feeling she would be a JiangXi beauty!
Briana was referred at 10 months too!! :)
Happy, happy day!!!
Beautiful!!!! Congratulations to you both!
Deanna and I are so happy for you. I have a little to learn about being a good uncle, but Jeff has provided me a good example through his love for Jeffrey, Georgia and Abigail.
God's Blessings on Mom, Dad and Zoe
Love from Germany,
Uncle Jeff
Yipee! Congrats to you both!
OMG, Love her!!!
Beautiful!!
So very excited and happy for you. Now, go get her!!
Congratulations - she is beautiful!! We are so excited for you!
Another golden pig!
Miss Olivia can't wait to meet her new best friend.
We are so happy for you and can't wait to hear more.
What beautiful, sweet little face! Congratulations Mom & Dad!
Congrats! I have followed along for a while...so glad you got your happy baby:)
Eva and Sara
She is just so cute!!! I love her little cheeks!!! Congratulations!!!
Oh WOW! She's here!!! And BEAUTIFUL!!! We're over the top happy for you all. Congratulations!!!
ac & fm
Ahhh, congratulations to the new mommy and daddy!! Zoe is beautiful! Wishing you speedy travels to bring her home before her 1st birthday.
Congratulations!!!! She is certainly beautiful :)
We are soooooo excited for all of you!!! We cannot wait to meet her!!!
Stacy
Congrats! She is precious! She is gorgeous! She is beautiful! I am so thrilled for you both!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Cant wait to see when u get back
Post a Comment