It was a false alarm. Now it's looking like the stork will land on Monday. If he actually did land in France, he decided to stick around and see the sites. He's not expected state-side until next week which means I won't be getting the call until Tuesday. And since I can't possibly be expected to work this close to referral, I put in a leave request for tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday. I was already off Wednesday for the dentist, so now I'm not working until Thursday!!! Whooopie!!!And its for the best really. I was fine today once I was in the truck, but while still in the office, I'm sure I annoyed more than one person with my incredible perkiness, and my eagerness to talk about anything and everything adoption.
So take a break, y'all. Enjoy your weekend! And then meet me back here first thing Monday for the Zoe Stork Watch!
3 comments:
Chin up! The stork's coming... come hell or high water and you're going to be one fine Momma!
See you soon!
Missed you guys!
I totally wanted a PHOTO for the Sunday gathering. Are you coming? We need to shower you with hugs.
(or whatever is appropriate with virtual strangers)
Good for you on the time off!Enjoy your break and just think, in just a few days you will see that precious baby Zoe's face!!! Happy Weekend!
Blessings,
Shay
Post a Comment