Tuesday, May 15, 2012

7 months of blog updates...IN PICTURES (mostly)

I see that blogging pretty much stopped about the time I went back to work....go figure!  So here's some pictures that pretty much tell you everything we've been up to.


OCTOBER 2011
Home 2 months and we already put him to work. 
Mommy's little helper.

Zoe's new toy

Ethan's new toy

Brother/sister love

Halloween
 NOVEMBER 2011 (picture taking really dropped off around this time)
We are fun in public!!
  DECEMBER 2011
ETHAN'S BIRTHDAY!!  

Putting up Ethan's first tree.

General Silliness


Play time with Daddy
About a week before Christmas Jeff was told that his job was moving overseas.  Although it was a bit of a shock (understatement), it allowed us to take an extended Christmas trip to visit the Florida relations and everything has since worked out for the best.

Christmas road trip!  
Cousin E....not so excited about Ethan's huggage.

Uncle B makes kids fly!!

Present Madness
Christmas dinner at the kiddie table.

Ethan's first beach trip

Dad and boy...pensive at the beach

Playtime

I love how he takes care of her.


Sandhill Cranes

As close as Ethan would get to the Sandhill Cranes...and he bolted right after I took this. 
Uncle D!

Aunt E!

January 2012

Fun hats


Chinese New Year

 February 2012
Sweetness

New bike
 March 2012
Whoa!  Close up!

New Play set that Jeff had time to build before starting new job.
 April 2012
So ladylike!

Six Flags

Gosh, I love them!

2 comments:

The Oetjen Crew said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the update!!!!!! It looks like everything is going well and Ethan fits right in :)

Miss you and hope to get together SOON!!!

Hugs,
D

Lisa~~ said...

Love the update and seeing the kiddos. Hope all is well.