She really is beautiful! Isn't it amazing how one day you put them to bed as babies and they wake up as little girls. I am so glad she has you to count the steps!!!Loads of LoveTricia
So grown up, how the time flies.
Love the pic! She looks so much older! And more an more beautiful each day :)Miss you,D
OMGoodness Georgia! She is GORGEOUS!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!Hugs, Jill
wow...so grown up! She sports the same cut as Paisley!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She really is beautiful! Isn't it amazing how one day you put them to bed as babies and they wake up as little girls. I am so glad she has you to count the steps!!!
Loads of Love
Tricia
So grown up, how the time flies.
Love the pic! She looks so much older! And more an more beautiful each day :)
Miss you,
D
OMGoodness Georgia! She is GORGEOUS!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!
Hugs, Jill
wow...so grown up! She sports the same cut as Paisley!
Post a Comment