Today Jeff and I went to ToysRUs and started looking at Legos. One of the Lego sets said it was for ages 14 and up. I turn to Jeff and ask, "Do 14 year old boys really want to play with Legos?"
He says, "Heck yeah, I wanna put that together!"
So if you're looking for a present for Jeff...try the Lego Ferrari.
3 comments:
I think that older "kids" would have more fun putting that together than a 14 year old. I cannot wait to have my boy grow up a little so I can have an excuse to build things like this.
Ok, Jeff needs to come over and take a look at Doug's Star Wars Lego collection...
And no, they never grow up!
Jeff totally needs to check out the Lego model #8448 - Super Street Sensation from the Technic product line: http://tinyurl.com/yqbdyy. The #8448 model includes working front wheel steering, 5 speed plus reverse transmission, a V8 engine, hydraulic doors and 'super' suspension that you must build. Coolest Lego car model ever made!
Lego's are not toys but learning tools.
Post a Comment