
No one will be as excited about this as I am, but look what I got in the mail today!!!
It's a diaper. A cloth diaper. More specifically, a Happy Heiny!
Have I mentioned we plan to cloth diaper? I'm sure I have. To keep Jeff on board, we intend to use the higher end cloth diapers like this one. It's so cute you almost forget its true purpose.

See how it works... Inside you have the softest fleece next to baby. This keeps baby dry since the liquid goes straight through. Outside you have a waterproof, and oh-so-cute cover. The middle layer you stuff inside is made of super absorbant micro-terry. (Wow, is it really possible to have a fat hand?)

One benefit of being postal is that I see all my own goodies first thing in the morning. And this truly made my day. I opened it at work, and like a grinning idiot, I walked around to all my friends and insisted they tell me how cute my diaper is.
So, Audrey....Thank you. You truly made my day! And when it's too small for Zoe, I promise you can have it for Elliott, Ellijah, or Sebastian (Due in January)
3 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than diaper bottoms. Those are adorable!!!
they are cute, what a wonderful gift!
You're going to enjoy this for 2.3 seconds, then get real, then and get LUV's ... lmao... please send your bets to... ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment