Love your blog-been following for a while. I had that very video posted on my blog until I lost it to myself being a computer idiot and not knowing how to re-post from youtube. I love "The Office." I look forward to seeing your family get your referral...hopefully very soon!
5 comments:
Love your blog-been following for a while. I had that very video posted on my blog until I lost it to myself being a computer idiot and not knowing how to re-post from youtube. I love "The Office." I look forward to seeing your family get your referral...hopefully very soon!
Aunt Jojo,
Greetings from Germany.
Deanna and I are looking forward to some good new DVDs with the new season. The Office sounds like it will be great.
Schonen Wolche!
Your Number One Brother-In_Law
Woohoo! I can't wait for this one. It's one of my favorites!
LOVE The Office! Thanks for the video!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com
target has office stuff for a dollar a piece. like notepads and pens that have funny sayings.
Post a Comment