Sunday, October 01, 2006

Vacation is over...





...back to work tomorrow. You do get sooo spoiled on vacation. I'm ready to get back to my routine, but this particular vacation sure has been nice. We rented a house on St. George Island last week. St. George is an island off the Florida pan handle. If you're looking for the anti-Panama City, it's the place to go. 6.5 hour drive from Atlanta. Empty, gorgeous beaches.

We spent the days sitting around the house, the beach, the pool. We rode bikes, walked on the beach, hunted for shells, watched nature, and RELAXED. Here are some pictures to help you get the flavor...



8 comments:

Johnny said...

Wow, looks great! Need to jot down some FL locales for the next vacation.

Mick said...

Wow, looks like you had some serious fun!
Next time with Baby, I hope!!!
Peace and Junior Mints
--Mick

Briana's Mom said...

How beautiful! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation!

Lisa

Lisa~~ said...

Looks great! I love beach vacations.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! We are off to Rosemary Beach on Thursday..can't wait!

Deanna said...

It is currently in the 50's, dark and rainy. Mein Sommer ist vorbei. (my summer is over). Thanks for the photos and glad you guys had fun!

Pug Mama said...

I am going to have to remembern that when we look for a vacation place. 6.5 hours? sounds good. Looks beautiful

SuperEdison said...

I want another pic of uncle jeff jumping that high.