...but the FUN goes on!!!
We got a new car!!! and I'm still on my new car high. We swore we'd never get another new car. And although we didn't like the truck we had, it didn't make sense to trade it in. (that whole "upside down" ugliness) But while we were on vacation, we visited car lots for fun. (we're dorks like that) While on the honda lot, I saw and fell in love with an Element. You know....the Box. I used to call it a poor-man's hummer. Jeff's family called it a Humdinger. And then we found out we could trade in the truck and motorcycle, too?? Super!!
We weren't home for 3 days before we had one parked in our garage. And might I add, it takes up a lot less room in the garage than that beast of a truck.
Here, enjoy the commercial.....
And if you have a little more time (6 minutes or so) , here's a more thorough tour of our new baby.
3 comments:
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....
So tell me, what's it like to have a big car?
Your laundry room is sooooo clean!
"How clean is it?"
Well, I never saw those cabinets before.
I bought a CRV last year - just love those Hondas!
Post a Comment