We're off in a couple hours to sunny Florida for our nephew Brian's wedding to our soon-to-be niece Audrey. The car is getting an oil change, the dog is going to Nana's and the cat's have enough food down to last a very, very, long time. Jeff is currently packing. (I'm done. :-) ) We've got road snacks, satellite radio (first time using it an a road trip) IPods, digital camera, the latest US magazine, and a neck pillow.
There's something so exciting about a road trip!
4 days from work, quality time with Honey, a picnic on the beach, and a wedding. I'm even getting a mani-pedi as soon as we get settled tomorrow. That's a special treat for a workin' girl like me. :-)
I'm sure I'll have pictures galore when we return.
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun. Funny thing is, I just bought the latest US Weekly yesterday! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment